Are you looking for the best all-season radial tire with superior cornering performance? Trying to find one tire model with the best performance in all conditions and situations is indeed not an easy task, especially with the number of available choices on the market. However, Michelin, as one of the biggest car tire manufacturers in the industry, has done an awesome job with Michelin Pilot MXM4. For the ultimate performance and quality, Michelin Pilot MXM4 is very close to perfection. There are several car makes that have used Michelin Pilot MXM4 for their OEM tires. Indeed, it is more of a premium tire for luxury cars, but you can also get a set of it for the best driving experience!
Michelin Pilot MXM4 is certainly a good-looking tire. The tread pattern looks rather simple, yet the simplicity makes it elegant. It has been designed with a European handling profile. It has a rounder shoulder that functions to deliver progressive and predictable cornering performance. This way, you will be able to push your car to its fullest capabilities with significantly less risk to the tires and safety. On the tread surface, you can find the 2-D Active Sipes. These active sipes are awesome because they have variable width. They can open and close as needed, allowing great adaptability to different conditions. They effectively create additional biting edges in rain and snow for enhanced traction, giving you the much-needed handling, reliability, and confidence.
Finally, the manufacturer has also implemented the Michelin Comfort Control Technology on this tire. The feature essentially combines the computer-optimized design with precision manufacturing in order to deliver minimum vibrations and road noise. The feature also reduces the tire’s rolling resistance, allowing less fuel consumption which translates into decreased CO2 emissions and improved energy efficiency. With all of these awesome features, we can see why many people are satisfied with Michelin Pilot MXM4.
So, do these features truly affect the tire’s performance in real life? Yes, they do. Many drivers love Michelin Pilot MXM4 and don’t want to change because of the superb performance and quality. The most noticeable attribute of Michelin Pilot MXM4 is the exceptional cornering performance. Turning and cornering on Michelin Pilot MXM4 tires become incredibly precise and intuitive. The tires make a good amount of traction for solid, non-slip handling. It is also incredibly reliable on a wet road of a rainy day. The performance in snow is not as good, though, so you better not push it to go through a thick layer of snow.
Michelin Pilot MXM4 is very quiet. The vibration and noise levels are very low. So, driving on the Michelin Pilot MXM4 tires is very comfortable and convenient. Michelin Pilot MXM4 is backed up by a warranty; the duration of the warranty varies depending on the speed rating of the model. It is 50,000 miles for H and V rated tires, 40,000 miles for W rated tires.
Specifications of Michelin Pilot MXM4
• The European handling profile is featuring a rounder shoulder, designed to provide progressive and predictable cornering, allowing you to push your car to the fullest of its performance capabilities.
• 2-D Active Sipes,that are both full-depth and variable-width, create extra biting edges to give you more confidence and reliability in rain and snow.
• MICHELIN Comfort Control Technology™ utilizes a computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to provide greatly reduced vibrations and road noise while at the same time meeting the Michelin Green X standard for better energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions.
Pros of Michelin Pilot MXM4
– Incredible cornering performance, with great traction and precise handling
– Excellent all-weather performance
– Relatively low vibration and noise levels, very comfortable to ride
– Stylish, good-looking design
Price of Michelin Pilot MXM4
Check the best price of Michelin Pilot MXM4 here!