Are you looking for a set of high-performance all-season tires for a sedan or a sporty coupe? There are many options on the market, but you certainly should take a look at Goodyear Fortera HL. Goodyear Fortera HL is a high-performance all-season tire that is featuring a unique, stylish tread pattern for the best performance in all kinds of road conditions. It is also extremely quiet and comfortable, plus it is quite durable and long-lasting. Even though it is somewhat more expensive than some other options, it certainly pays for the price!
Upon the first time meeting Goodyear Fortera HL, you may frown. The tread design is very different, unlike any other tire that you have ever seen. However, the unique and distinctive tread pattern is actually cool and stylish once you have finally put aside your initial shock. As you can see, the tire features an unconventional, complicated grooved tread pattern. The variable angle grooves function to provide increased mechanical grip, whereas the lateral and longitudinal grooves serve to minimize the risk of aquaplaning when cornering in a less-than-ideal environmental condition. The blades and grooves are made deep to extend the tread life without compromising any handling capability, and the highly buttressed tread block elements ensure even tread wear. The intricate blading and optimized pitch sequence have been designed for low noise and acoustic comfort. Goodyear Fortera HL features an innovative compound for top-level grip on dry and wet road conditions, and is meant for sedans and sporty coupes.
We must say that Goodyear Fortera HL is quite an impressive tire. You can immediately notice how quiet and comfortable the tire is. It blocks road bumps very well, allowing you and the other passengers to have such a smooth and pleasant ride experience.
Unlike many other so-called all-season tires, which fail to give real reliability on wet and snowy roads, Goodyear Fortera HL performs excellently in all weather conditions. It offers superior handling on a dry road, and still very much dependable if the day goes rainy or snowy. It even allows you to corner confidently without worrying so much about aquaplaning. Goodyear Fortera HL is certainly classifiable as a high-performance tire, as it maintains its superb qualities at high speeds and in more demanding conditions. It is also durable, able to last for quite a long time.
Specifications of Goodyear Fortera HL
• High-performance all-season tire for sedans and sporty coupes
• Innovative all-season compound for top-level grip on wet and dry road conditions
• Variable angle grooves for increased mechanical grip
• Longitudinal and lateral groove optimization to minimize aquaplaning, even when cornering
• Deep blades and grooves to extend tread life without sacrificing handling
• Staggered circumferential grooves, see-through grooves, and curvilinear blades enhance forward and lateral traction, as well as gripping in rain and snow
• Highly buttressed tread block elements provide stable handling and even treadwear
• Intricate blading in the centerline and riding ribs help in enhancing handling, reducing road noise, and providing dependable all-season traction
• Continuous circumferential element and optimized pitch sequence for driving acoustic comfort
Pros of Goodyear Fortera HL
– Unique and stylish appearance
– Great, dependable performance on all road conditions
– Very low noise – quiet and comfortable to ride
– Excellent lifetime
Price of Goodyear Fortera HL
Check the best price of Goodyear Fortera HL here!